The best airbrush tanning in DC. Period.
Airbrush tanning offers a completely customized tanning experience for a tan exactly suited to your needs. After helping you select the desired color and shading for your needs, your tan will be applied by an experienced technician using the latest airbrush technology.
Make your appointment for an airbrush tan using the link below.
Tips for Airbrushing
To maximize the effectiveness of your sessions, we’ve collected the best spray tanning tips to make sure your skin is best prepared to accept color, keep you safe during your session, and protect and enhance your color after airbrushing.
Prep like a pro
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to visit.
- Shower and exfoliate. Use a body scrub, not a bar soap. You want to remove excess dead skin cells so the product adheres evenly.
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- If skin is dry, use light lotion at least 2 hours prior.
- Apply petroleum jelly to your cuticles and nail beds to ward off excess color buildup in those areas.
- Moisturize the palms of your hands to help offer a barrier so you get a natural-looking tan. Just be sure to blend the edges well for a natural fade line.
- Remove makeup.
- Avoid wearing perfume or deodorant as these can lead to blotching and flaking.
During your session
- Wear undergarments to protect sensitive areas.
- Use protective eyewear.
- Keep your mouth closed and use lip balm to protect your lips.
- Avoid inhaling the product through your nose, and use plugs to keep your nose closed.
- Wear dark, loose clothing and avoid underwire bras.
- Wear open shoes, like flip-flops.
- Avoid perspiration – don’t exercise till after your first shower.
- Avoid getting your skin wet, even from rain, washing dishes or giving kids a bath.
- Wait 4-6 hours before you shower, and then apply shower gel only with your hands, not a loofah, towel or sponge.
- After your first shower, moisturize 2-3 times a day! Hydrated skin will maintain a glowing tan best.