The best airbrush tanning in DC. Period.
Airbrush tanning offers a completely customized tanning experience for a tan exactly suited to your needs. After our master air brusher helps you select the desired color and shading for your needs, your tan will be applied using our exclusive organic sugar cane solution and the latest airbrush technology.
Call us to make your appointment today.
Tips for Airbrushing
To maximize the effectiveness of your sessions, we’ve collected the best spray tanning tips to make sure your skin is best prepared to accept color, keep you safe during your session, and protect and enhance your color after airbrushing.
Prep like a pro
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to visit.
- Shower and exfoliate. Use a body scrub, not a bar soap. You want to remove excess dead skin cells so the product adheres evenly.
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- If skin is dry, use light lotion at least 2 hours prior.
During your session
- Use protective eyewear.
- Keep your mouth closed and use lip balm to protect your lips.
- Wear loose clothing and avoid underwire bras.
- Avoid perspiration – don’t exercise till after your first shower.
- Avoid getting your skin wet, even from rain, washing dishes or giving kids a bath.
- Wait 4-6 hours before you shower, and then apply just a couple drops of shampoo only with your hands, not a loofah, towel or sponge.
- After your first shower, moisturize 2-3 times a day! Hydrated skin will maintain a glowing tan best.